The Advocate Newspaper
The Sydney Morning Herald
Southern Cross Nightly News, Tasmania
7 News Melbourne
Magic 931 Radio
You should feel safe and supported when engaging with other people on the Crisis Heroes platform. Our online chat function has been implemented in response to isolation and loneliness people may be facing due to the impacts of COVID-19. If you or the person you are speaking with need access to information surrounding mental health, please refer the following resources below.
If you need to talk now, these services are available 24/7:
• Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service 1800 512 348
• Lifeline 13 11 14
• Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
• Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
• Mensline 1300 78 99 78
• 1800RESPECT sexual assault and domestic violence support line 1800 737 732
• Open Arms Veterans and Family Counselling: 1800 011 046
• National Coronavirus Health Information Helpline 1800 020 080
• Hello Cass a private and discreet chatbot for people experiencing or affected by family and sexual violence.
A national service that aims to keep LGBTQI communities supported and connected.
Phone: 1800 184 527 (3pm–midnight AEST)
Online chat (3pm–midnight AEST)
National services which may be of use for those who identify as intersex include:
Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome Support Group
Organisation Intersex International